The Skriptor and the Demons Underworld



I try with my drawings to help others, I mean; anyone who has bought my Artbook, has an opportunity (or is given) to find new inspiration. Many comic artists have sometimes the problem to find new inspiration for creating new characters. Even to eat some Chips or drink a cold beer isn't helping. I know because I've tried (...damned!), but is ok!

I hope you've fun and I wish you all the best!


  1. Amazon USA 
  2. Amazon Spain
  3. Amazon India
  4. Amazon Italy
  5. Amazon Brazil
  6. Amazon Japan
  7. Amazon France
  8. Amazon Mexico
  9. Amazon Canada
  10. Amazon Australia
  11. Amazon Netherlands
  12. Amazon United Kingdom
  13. Amazon Germany
  14. Barnesandnoble.com
  15. Createspace.com USA
  16. Freebook.rapidfa.net
  17. Bookdepository.com
  18. Abebooks.com
  19. Fishpond.co.uk
  20. Magrudy.com
  21. Powells.com
  22. Superbookshop.net
  23. Alibris.co.uk
  24. Crockettbookco.com
  25. BooksaMillion.com
  26. Alibris.com
  27. Bokus.com